We’re looking forward to cooking and baking for you all again this week – we’ve got some classics, some recent favourites and some brand new dishes on the menu this week – from 12 noon Tuesday to Friday.
– Tarka Daal with or without a hunk’o’bread £3/4
– Ham, plum chutney, and little gem brioche bun £4
– Roasted cauliflower blue cheese danish £2.50
-Roasted red pepper, olive tapenade, and feta on ciabatta £4
– Meatball and tomato sauce brioche-dog £4.50
– Baba Ganouj, Turkish flatbread and parsley salad £3.50 Add spiced lamb £1
– Salt beef, pickles and mustard on challah £5
– Caponata and a hunk’o’bread £3.50 Add ricotta 50p
– Potato and thyme frittata with focaccia and salad £4
250g Caster Sugar
320g Canola/Rapeseed/sunflower oil
3 x Large Eggs
380g Plain Flour
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Salt
1 can pumpkin puree
1. Mix sugar and oil thoroughly
2. Add eggs one at a time and mix
3. Add dry ingredients and mix
4. Add pumpkin puree and mix
Bake at 180 degrees for about an hour, and a skewer comes out clean.
Tuesday: – Tarka Daal with Sourdough
– Brie, carmelised onions and rocket on ciabatta
– Ham, plum chutney and watercress on brioche
Wednesday: – Artichoke, red onion, olive and mozzarella sourdough pizza
– Pastrami, sauerkraut and mustard sandwich
Thursday: – Roast beef, horseradish mayo and rocket sandwich
– Butternut Squash, puy lentil and goats cheese salad with focaccia
Friday: #SALTBEEF on challah
– Brie, Bacon and avocado on ciabatta
– Smokey Bean Chilli with Sourdough
Tuesday: Tarka Daal w/sourdough // Ham and cheddar baguettes
Wednesday: Four cheese sourdough pizza // Bacon, mushroom and spinach frittata
Thursday: Greek salad ciabatta // Mozzarella, pear and prosciutto sourdough pizza
Friday: Salt beef on challah rolls // Chicken sriarcha mayo on ciabatta // Tomato soup w/croutons
Hope to see you here!
And here’s the lunch menu too!
We love working with Lap, aka @oishinboy, aka The Foodist, aka lover. However he’s normally banned from the bakery – bread is about the only thing Lap can’t do and we’d rather it stayed that way, for the safety of all of our future food careers.
Next week though he’s part of the bakery family – he’s going to be banging out loads of his signature macarons, as well as a stack of his favourite sweet delights. You can read all about Laps love-affair with macarons on his foodist blog. The full menu is looking like this:
We look forward to seeing you!
Tuesday: Tarka daal with sourdough // Mozzarella, basil and tomato sourdough pizza // Prosciutto, brie, rocket and red grape baguette
Wednesday: Pea mayo, ham and rocket baguette // Stilton and celery soup w/croutons
Thursday: Bacon and cheddar fritatta w/salad // Brie, apple and walnut baguette
Friday: Salt beef Friday // Egg, mayo and watercress on white // Sriarcha mayo chicken and little gem on ciabatta
Hope you enjoy!
Tues: Tarka daal with hunk’o’bread // Molasses-baked ham, plum chutney and watercress on ciabatta
Weds: Stilton, pear and rocket on baguette // Roast beef, horseradish mayo and cucumber on multigrain
Thurs: Artichoke, rocket and mozzarella sourdough pizza // BLTA ciabatta
Fri: #SALTBEEFFRIDAY // Caramelised onion and cheddar frittata with focaccia and salad
Tues: Tarka Daal with a hunk’o’bread // Smoked salmon and dill cream cheese on a challah bun
Weds: Sriarcha mayo chicken and little gem on ciabatta // Mushroom and Stilton frittata with salad and focaccia
Thurs: Baked ham and piccallili on white // Papa pomodoro (Italian tomato and bread soup)
Fri: #SALTBEEFFRIDAY // chopped egg, mayo and watercress on baguette